Scroll down for the application!
Share your voice. Share your story. Develop your critical thinking skills and college readiness! The application for Boot Camp is open. Other camps are full.
- College Essay Boot Camp (one-week camp June 12 – 16)
- News Reporter Academy (four-day camp June 20 – 23)
- Radio Broadcast Camp (five-day camp June 26 – 30)
- PR & Advertising Workshop (five-day camp June 26 – 30)
- Sports Writing Workshop (three-day workshop July 11 – 13)
- Audio Storytelling Workshop (five-day workshop July 10 – 14)
- Game Jam (Five-day camp July 17 – 21)
- TV Broadcast Camp (one-week July 24 – 28), with Center for Prevention at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and Padilla.
The 2023 summer camp application deadline is April 14. You’ll be notified of your summer status no later than April 30. Acceptance to all ThreeSixty camps and workshops is a competitive process. All camps have limited space, including College Essay Boot Camp. Full scholarships for all camps are available for free or reduced lunch eligible students. For all other students, the cost to participate in ThreeSixty summer 2023 programming is a $500 flat fee, regardless of the number of camps a student participates in. Snacks and lunch are provided each day, and transit passes are available at no charge. Questions? Email ThreeSixty Journalism. To learn more about summer journalism camps, visit this page. Please let us know if you have transportation or other barriers you’re concerned about. Questions? Email ThreeSixty Program Manager Theresa Malloy Lemickson.
All students who complete a ThreeSixty Journalism summer camp beyond a one-week summer College Essay Boot Camp are eligible to compete for the ThreeSixty Scholarship as high school seniors. The ThreeSixty Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition scholarship to study Emerging Media at the University of St. Thomas.
Before you begin your application below, scroll through the form to make sure you have what you need to complete the application in one sitting. There is no save and continue later option. Application deadline is April 14.