Readers of the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune came across a special treat in their Sept. 2, 2017 editions: stories written by ThreeSixty summer camp students!
Over five journalism camp sessions during the 2017 summer, 106 student participants wrote 22 reported stories, as well as more than 40 college essays and nearly 50 blog posts. A collection of those stories can be found via the links below, and all of the stories and essays are available on threesixtyjournalism.org.
Click here to read the six stories published in the Star Tribune.
The Pioneer Press stories are available at these separate links:
- South Minneapolis garden tackles issues of diversity, food security and sustainability
- ‘Bridge of Hope’: St. Paul Rondo community leaders give input on Dale Street Bridge reconstruction project
- Hot dogs at the ballpark? Nonprofit team creates, sells salads at sports venues
- A new meaning for ‘ride sharing’: St. Paul teens teach community about sustainable transportation
- St. Thomas’ new two-year school offers low-income students a chance at college